- Premium, advanced jig for creating rock-solid pocket-hole joints more efficiently in materials from 1/2" to 1 1/2" thick
- Automaxx® dual-action clamping technology automatically clamps and adjusts to the proper material thickness
- Patented quick set up drill bit and stop collar
- GripMaxx™ anti-slip clamping surface holds material in place for worry-free clamping
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer with steel frame construction
- Lifetime drill guide warranty
- Onboard storage keeps Kreg® accessories close at hand
- Integrated dust collection with vacuum adapter and chip ejection port
- Bonus item - includes free project plan
- Bonus item – includes 60 Kreg® Pocket-Hole Screws
Build pocket-hole projects faster than ever!
The Pocket-Hole Jig 720 is our most advanced, feature-rich jig yet that make project building incredibly efficient. It’s the premium choice for builders who want to build smarter and faster than ever.
This jig makes quick work of creating pocket-hole joints. Automaxx® dual-action clamping technology helps you save time and effort by simultaneously clamping your workpiece and automatically adjusting to the exact thickness of your material (from 1/2" to 1 1/2").
The GripMaxx™ anti-slip clamping surface holds the project piece secure so you never have to worry about shifting while you drill pocket holes.
The durability of the 720 means it will last for years to come with its impact-resistant polymer body and steel frame construction. Plus, the hardened-steel drill guides come with a lifetime warranty. It also features built-in dust collection with a chip ejection port and a vacuum adapter that connects to your shop vac to keep your workspace dust-free.
With the Pocket-Hole Jig 720, you get 60 Kreg pocket-hole screws and a free project plan so you can start building right away.
The Pocket-Hole Jig 720 can even be transformed into the ultimate joining setup by adding the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp or Kreg Docking Station, sold separately.