- Premium, advanced jig for creating rock-solid pocket-hole joints more efficiently in materials from 1/2" to 1 1/2" thick
- Automaxx® dual-action clamping technology automatically clamps and adjusts to the proper material thickness
- Patented quick set up drill bit and stop collar
- GripMaxx™ anti-slip clamping surface holds material in place for worry-free clamping
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer with steel frame construction
- Lifetime drill guide warranty
- Onboard storage keeps Kreg® accessories close at hand
- Integrated dust collection with vacuum adapter and chip ejection port
- Bonus item - includes Kreg® Docking Station for increased capabilities, more storage, and enhanced support for large pieces
- Bonus item- includes Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp to secure jig to work station
- Bonus item- includes free project plan and 160 Kreg® Pocket-Hole Screws
The ultimate Pocket-Hole Jig!
The Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO is our ultimate joining set up and it’s the premium choice for project builders who want a full suite of 700-Series tools and accessories in one package. With included material support and storage the 720PRO brings you everything you need to get building and keep building.
This jig makes quick work of creating pocket-hole joints. Automaxx® dual-action clamping technology helps you save time and effort by simultaneously clamping your workpiece and automatically adjusting to the exact thickness of your material (from 1/2" to 1 1/2"). The GripMaxx™ anti-slip clamping surface holds the project piece secure so you never have to worry about shifting while you drill pocket holes. The durability of the 720PRO means it will last for years to come with its impact-resistant polymer body and steel frame construction. Plus, the hardened-steel drill guides come with a lifetime warranty.
Included with the 720PRO is the Kreg® Docking Station, which adds more capabilities to your jig with multiple premium accessories. The material support wings feature an adjustable repetitive positioning stop so you can quickly set up for repeatable pocket-hole drill. Use the Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp to secure the jig to your workstation in two different orientations with the dual-position base design. The material support wings will provide extra support when you’re drilling large material. Best of all, the wings fold up and stow away easily when you’re done. These premium additions transform your jig into the ultimate pocket-hole workstation when you need more storage, more material support, and more stability.
Dust collection is built right in to the jig with a chip ejection port and a vacuum adapter that connects to your shop vac to keep your workspace dust-free.
With the Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO, you get the Kreg Docking Station material support wings with a repeatable stop, a Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp, 160 Kreg pocket-hole screws, and a free project plan so you can start building right away.
For more screw sizes and types, visit our Screw Selector to select the right type of screw for your application.